PlanNET is a system and network monitoring application allowing unified system monitoring for servers, networks and applications, automatically adapting as your network changes making network discovery easy. It watches hosts and services that you specify, alerting you when things go bad and when they get better.
PlanNET gives you an alert that there is a problem. Allowing you figure out: what's wrong in your IT infrastructure? How long will it take you to recover? Will you spend hours finding your way through log files and other IT data? PlanNET monitors your network for problems and helps you get to the root cause.
PlanNET lowers the overall cost of managing and maintaining an organization's IT infrastructure. PlanNET comes with an embedded sms gateway. It allows you to gain insight into your network and fix problems before it affects your operations. It's stable, scalable, supported, and extensible. PlanNET is one of the best enterprises - class monitoring solutions available in the market today.
PlanNET is search software that indexes any fast moving IT data as it happens, making it possible to actually see inside the data center at runtime. From your Web browser, you can navigate logs, configuration files, message queues, JMX notifications, SNMP and database transactions from any system, application or device. System administrators, developers and support staff everywhere can now diagnose and resolve problems faster resulting in shorter mean time to repair (MTTR), better service availability and reduced cost of incident response.
It allows comprehensive network monitoring of:
- Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Printers Memory usage
- CPU load
- Disk usage
- Service states
- Running processes
- Applications Monitoring if Server and devices are up and running
- Monitoring if services are running correctly
- Define fine-grain thresholds for what is and isnít right
- An appliance to notify the problems
- Let the right person know of a problem
- Notify someone else if initial person doesnít respond to the problem (escalation)
- An appliance to solve the problems
- Able to take action to try to rectify the problem
- Reduces IT Costs